We take pride and ownership in our diverse community.
The team at JB Print Solutions is strongly committed to community involvement. Over the years JB has supported a multitude of community events, initiatives, teams, projects and organizations. You can join our facebook page for updates on what we are doing locally.
Owning a business is a privilege and with that goes responsibility. One such responsibility is to our community, to help create a place where we can all grow and prosper, be healthy and happy, where our children have opportunities, and where we support one another. To this end we give as much as we can by providing free/low cost products and services, financial support and by giving of our time and energy.
Thank you for supporting JB Print. We couldn't do all that we do, without your business.
Organizations, events and individuals we have supported include (we have never kept a record of donations so this is what we can remember at the time of writing):
- Military Family Resource Centre (postcards for kids)
- Alzheimer Society (support golf tournament with signs)
- Festival Players (print sponsor)
- Prince Edward 4-H club (graphics on milk shake booth)
- Taste (Taste the County) (print sponsor)
- Savour (Quinte West Chamber of Commerce) (print sponsor)
- Quinte Arts Council (Holiday Magic)(print sponsor)
- New Life Girls Home (donation of beef)
- Make a Wish Foundation (donation of graphic design)
- Quinte West Home and Leisure Show (print sponsor)
- Cuts for Cancer (cash donation, hosting of event)
- Pathways to Independence (Poinsettia campaign donor)
- Kiwanis Walleye Fishing Derby
- Belleville Waterfront Festival
- Royal Canadian Legion
- Quinte West Soccer Club
- Ride for Kids bike ride
- The Group of Twelve
- Christmas Sharing Program (sponsored 2 families last year)
- Kinsmen Toy Drive
- My Theatre
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Relay for Life
- Various youths in sports activities
- Club 105 Seniors
- Amelisaburgh Fair
- Prince Edward Cattlemans’ Association
- Hosting Sarcoma Awareness Event (Step and Fetch) www.SarcomaSteps.ca